Manicure at home for all the busy bees! Let’s see how
by Deeksha Kumar, Sunday, June 03, 2018
People these days are so busy that they don’t even have the time to have a glance at the mirror. Taking out time to go to the parlor for a makeover seems like a task. Especially the working ladies why wouldn’t they like grooming up themselves at home whenever they find a little time for themselves apart from their family and work.
Your nails reflect your personality, keep them beautified
Ladies love to show off their sparkling rings that’s why they love manicures to make those rings shine on their hands. Professional manicures can be expensive and time-consuming so why not do it at home? Now you can pamper your nails at home easily and conveniently.
Let’s see how you can make your hands your centre of attraction by sitting at home:-
1. Before starting with the manicure just remove your old nail paint with the help of a nail remover of a good quality. Don’t apply remover on the skin, apply it only on the nails.
2. The next step is to trim your nails to the size you want them to be properly. In order to make your nails in a proper shape of your choice you need to file them with a nail filer. Now with the help of a buffer, make the surface of each nail smooth. Make sure you don’t buffer the nails too much because it can weaken your nails.
3. Take a bowl, fill it with lukewarm water and add a few drops of moisturizing hand soap to it. Keep your fingers soaked in this soapy water for 5-6 minutes. Take your hands out and pat dry with a clean town.
4. Take cuticle cream and rub it on your fingers gently. Then again wash your hands with warm water and pat dry.
5. Scrub your hands though this is not a mandatory step. You need to scrub your hands only for two to three minutes only. Too much scrubbing is not recommended. Finally wash your hands thoroughly with fresh water and pat dry using a soft towel.
6. Massage your hands with hand lotion till the time the cream gets absorbed completely.
7. Finally apply a base coat on your nails before you apply the nail color. After the base coat dries, apply the nail color of your choice layering as much as you want.
So now you are all set to gain attention with your glowing hands without any chemicals being used on your hands. Stay tuned for all the Style Center updates.Follow our Bollywood Magazine For Latest Bollywood News and Gossips.
- Celebrity Life -
Most charming Father-Daughter duos of Bollywood because Dads are the Best!
Father’s Day is here! The day when we get to express our handsome papas that they are the best man we could ask for and we’re just blessed to be a part of them. Our fathers make us proud wit..READ MORE
- Style Center -
Twin your outfits with your daddy this Father’s Day as you twin your habits
We all have inherited some of the other habits of our dad. Some of us are to copies of our dad right from looks to nature whereas some of us have a few habits as that of our dad. We all even try to ma..READ MORE
- E-News -
Rajkummar Rao to star in National Award filmmaker Mikhil Musale's Made in China
Who isn't impressed by Rajkummar Rao's endless talent and good looks? He's the best and he knows it. Now this National Award-winning actor is set to collaborate with the veteran filmmaker who won the ..READ MORE
- E-News -
Father's Day Special: Shaan dedicates a special song with son Shubh!
Singer Shaan and his 13-year-old son, Shubh, have collaborated for the song Hukus Bukus, which is a special dedication to fathers all over. Hukus Bukus is a reworking of an old Kashmiri tune, and is a..READ MORE