Stylish Braids for Women to Rock any Occasion
by , Monday, February 26, 2018
Are you taking cues from the queen of braids in variety- Alia Bhatt? If not, then let me walk you through a few stylish braids every girl needs to know. All you need to do is to simply invest a few minutes after you get dressed.
Alia Bhatt is nearly worshipped for trying unique braids.
Mastering the art of different braids could be easy provided the amount of practice you’re willing to make. If styling your hair is a passion, then it will be a child’s play for you. Now, here are some very exciting and innovative braids that will make you stand out of the crowd.
Tying a fishtail braid is an art every girl needs to master. It gives a chic look to your hair and enhances the overall personality. Yeah, we have seen many celebrities in a fishtail braid and wanted to get inspired. So, wait no more. Here are the easy steps to master the fishtail braid.
1. Divide your mane into two parts.
2. Use some strands of hair underneath to take it to the other side. Take a little portion of hair from one side to another.
3. While transferring portions of hair to another side, make sure to use scanty portions of hair instead of large ones. After all, there should be some difference between a regular braid and this one.
4. Follow the same procedure for the other section by repeating steps 2 and 3 till the braid is finished.
5. You need to spread the braid from both ends towards outside. This will add a considerable amount of volume to the fishtail braid.
Now this one is very innovative yet classy. This is how to do it.
1. Form a middle partition while creating a neat line from forehead towards the nape of the neck.
2. Create a pigtail braid on both sides.
3. Bind one pigtail over the crown area, near the forehead and secure with pins.
4. Bind another braid to the other side of the neck and pin it.
5. Secure the entire braid with bobby pins to make sure they stay fixed, tight and secure over the head.
6. You can coat the braid with a medium-hold hair spray.
Crown braid is one of the most popular braids across the world. It goes with most sophisticated dresses to the chic traditional attires in your wardrobe. Learn how to get it right.
1. Create a centre partition. Then, divide them into two equal parts.
2. You have to make a neat braid from both sections to be tied with a hair-band. Slightly tug out the edges of braid to give a fuller look.
3. Now uplift the braids over the crown. Secure the whole braid with bobby pins toward the ends.
4. Leave a few curtains to stroll on your face.
1. Make a center partition. Take 4-5 inches of hair strands from one side of head.
2. Braid this selected section of hair being loose at the top and firm toward the back of head. The braid is slanting in position. Secure with a pin. Free a few locks on the face to achieve a slightly messy boho-look.
3. Redo steps 1 and 2 on the other side of head.
4. Wrap the first braid behind the crown so as to Cross the first braid behind your head so that it leaps toward the back of neck for a fascinating look. Pin the braid towards the back of the head and tuck it into the tail.
5. Redo step 4 on another side.
A nice braid goes a long way in giving you a beautiful look. Everyone will notice the new hairstyle. Trying them out will not only make you an expert but also add a few feathers of pride into your hat. Get braiding and get gorgeous.
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in india
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100
- News -
Varun Dhawan signs India's biggest dance film, co-starring the beautiful Katrina Kaif
Varun Dhawan has proved himself as the youngest superstar of Bollywood in no time. After giving us a blockbuster like Judwaa 2, the actor is currently riding high on the rave reviews garnered for his ..READ MORE
- News -
Newbie Sanjana Sanghi fixed for The Fault in our Stars opposite Sushant
Winning hearts after portraying young Meeta in Hindi medium, Sanjana Sanghi has found her big Bollywood project as the female lead in the upcoming film ‘The Fault in our Stars’.The Hollywood ..READ MORE
- Lifestyle -
Basic table etiquette to ace your formal dinner-dates!
Being a huge foodie, I love dinner dates whether formal or informal. What could be better than talking to someone you like and eating what you love, altogether? I bet nothing. However, sometimes it mi..READ MORE
- Fashion -
Your Tashan Guide to look drop-dead gorgeous on this Navratri
Let’s turn Navratri fasting into feasting by looking gorgeous and colourful. The nine days of festivities has a religious significance that brings us together. Navratri is synonymous with vrat ..READ MORE
Explore #seven continents via this #cruise in total of 140 days . #timc #roam #trips https://t.co/pmNwl7eNxY https://t.co/TGvfvJm4U2
#Save MONEY in an #easier way !! #timc #saveup #collect https://t.co/m9aSHox5Ff https://t.co/fUYFOrOpru
#Careful when you are on a #formal dinner night. #timc #steps #precautions https://t.co/UJP8AuSySO https://t.co/3WCwCjKcNF
#KanganaRanaut - The style goddess ! #timc #styles #clothes https://t.co/wHBgpV9SMM https://t.co/mWYNNOpw2X
Look extremely #great this #Navratri . #timc #clothes #fashion https://t.co/wzGwz5T2r7 https://t.co/iT6pY6b0Rj